Friday, January 22, 2010

PURPOSE

The purpose of this blog is to document our UFC 107 experience to the fullest. Hundreds of pictures were taken, and I didn't want to overload our family blog with content that some may not prefer to see. I spent many hours working on this when I probably should have been doing many other more productive things. Parts of it are a bit lengthy, but it was important to me to be descriptive so that we will forever be able to reminisce these amazing memories.

Remember that you have to start reading the posts in order starting with the very first
entry to get the full understanding of our ultimate fighting adventure.

UFC 107 - AUTOGRAPH SIGNINGS
UFC 107 - WEIGH-INS
UFC 107 - THE FORTUNE OF FOLLOWING DANA ON TWITTER
UFC 107 - THE NIGHT OF THE FIGHTS

I hope you enjoy it...Or at least appreciate the effort :)

No comments:

Post a Comment